Inventories, Deposits and Disputes - Bristol - 9 October 2012
The excellent course has been designed in conjunction with experts who have looked at the importance of the inventory and schedule of condition at the beginning and end of a tenancy. The course also focuses on the check in and check out processes and the way in which tenancy disputes should be managed by property managers.
All delegates will receive a suite of useful documents, as well as credits for i Assist inventory software
The course provides some excellent tips and insights on how to avoid a poorly presented inventory and how to deal with dilapidations, wear and tear, plus deposit disputes that can occur at the end of a tenancy.
- Inventories and their implications
- Preparing professional inventories and how to avoid possible negligence for your company
- How to record and describe information accurately
- Carrying out the property check-in and the role of the inventory clerk
- Dealing with tenant check-ins
- Preparing for and carrying out tenancy check-outs
- Reporting dilapidations, damage to landlord and tenant
- Gradng dilapidation, wear and tear and damage
- Dealing with and valuing dilapidations and damage
- Rules and guides for giving compensation and replacing cost of inventory items
- Resolving deposit / bond disputes legally and fairly