Block Management - London - 2 May 2012
If you do not provide a block management service as an agent you are missing out on an extra service to provide to your clients plus an income maker for your business. This comprehensive one-day course shows you how to start up and run a successful block management service company.
The course is run by a professional tutor within this field who provides an on going support service if required. You can even run the business without having to do the work if you don’t wish to.
Some of the topics discussed...
- What is block management and how does it work?
- The formation of a management company
- How to set up a property management company, Limited by guarantee or Limited by shares
- Day to day management of a block of flats and estates
- How to tender for business and provide the right service
- Why appoint a new management agent?
- How to generate new business
- Calculate fees, cash flow and managing fund