The Advice Line for Property Professionals
The Advice Line Service is a legal and advisory support service specifically for the professionals working within lettings and property management. The advice line will assist you with every day issues which relate to letting and property management. This includes tenancy disputes, deposit disputes and matters relating to legal documentation.
The Advice Line service is run by a professional and legally qualified team with industry knowledge and an understanding of the responsibilities of letting and property management agents. The service has national coverage and provides members with unlimited use of the service.(Terms & conditions apply).
Advice Line Assistance
- Housing Act
- Landlord & Tenant Act
- Prompt response to all of your queries
- Peace of mind & professional guidance
- No premium call rates
- Maintenance disputes
- Inland Revenue Issues
- Rent Arrears
- Deposit Disputes
- Tenancy Breaches
- Property Repossession
- Legal Action
- Housing Benefit
- Block Management
- Data Protection
Details of The Advice Line Service
- Membership is an annual subscription of £179.95 plus vat per office.
- No multiple use can be made under one membership
- A unique membership PIN number and certificate will be provided to each member.
- All enquires must be by telephone, advice given is subject to the accuracy of the information provided by the Member
- Unlimited access between 9am and 5pm (Not available at weekends or during public holidays)
Call 01992 479974 for more information